Knitting, Olive Oil, and Travels from the Beltway

Knitting, olive oil, recipes, house projects, and good books can all be found here.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Stone Wall!


After a busy weekend not-at-home, but variously at a Girl Scouts event, three Field Hockey events, a Bar Mitzvah (it was lovely, Rachel!), one hotel stay, and a birthday party, I raised the shades this morning to look out and see a stone wall!

Most recent read: Robin Cook's Crisis. The first hundred pages were boring, then I couldn't put it down. I still haven't put all the clues togheter and would love to share thoughts with someone else who read it....but alas, I am not in a book club. And if I were, would this be a serious (enough) book?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Beautiful stonework!

Sunday, 02 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home