Knitting, Olive Oil, and Travels from the Beltway

Knitting, olive oil, recipes, house projects, and good books can all be found here.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Porch Update and Olive Oil Emergencies







How clever we are to use cedar lattice, with stain the same color as our clay soil! A green would have been nice, but then I'd feel like I needed to hose it down. This way, we can spend more time enjoying the porch!

Tomorrow or Friday, we expect the electrician and then we'll be in the home stretch. Bill, where are you with the landscaping plans? (That drain pipe will be buried once we get the landscaping plans).

As I was leaving work today, my Blackberry buzzed, the wonderful Elizabeth from the local trattoria, Bebo, had a customer who greatly wanted Tentuta di Ferento's Merlano Olive Oil. Olio2go to the rescue, I took a long detour on my way home and delivered a case to Bebo, so that the nice gentleman can bring some to a dinner party tonight.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

That's a beautiful porch! (Not to mention, it's making me a tad homesick. Californians don't know about porches, nor what a storm door is, nor... And they don't build with brick, because it crumbles in quakes.)

Thursday, 16 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home